The Wild Things Reading Club is a great program for young readers. The programs are offered through area schools and are unique to each school because the teachers create the requirements based on their students.
The Wild Things Reading Club is an:
- Incentive based program designed to inspire children to read for enjoyment.
- Teachers determine the reading goals for the students to reach (number of pages, minutes, or books read)
- Students who reach their goal receive 1 FREE ticket to a Wild Things game of the school’s choice.
- All staff in participating schools receive 1 FREE ticket to a Wild Things game.
- School game dates will be decided by April 2020.
How It Works:
- Complete and return the form below.
- Determine your school’s program structure.
- Determine a game date for your entire school and families to attend.
- Upon completion of the program, send each student home with an order form to receive his or her FREE ticket and to purchase discounted tickets for families.
- All orders must be submitted at least 2 weeks prior to your game date.
- At the game, all students will participate in a Reading Club Parade around the field 30 mintues prior to first pitch.
The Wild Things would like to congratulate students from the following school districts for participating in the Wild Things Reading Club during the 2018-2019 school year.
For more information, email Hanna Luckenbach at email@example.com or call 724-250-7412
VIEW 2020 READING CLUB SIGN UP FORM HERE